Ad Banner

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Your kid is retarded...

Most parents will teach their children at least some information that will make their brains more useful. I'm finding that this is not the case anymore. To my dismay, my group of 4 year olds were reviewing their ABC's and every single one of them was spot on. Except for one...

I would point to the letter A, ask them what letter this was; and every single kid would yell "A!" Except for one... I would wait for this child and ask what the letter was. There was a delay, and the child would yell "G!"

I said, "No, thats not it. Try again." All of the kids would yell "A!" again for the child. Yet the response was still delayed, followed by another irrelevant letter, "H!" I would then help the child by saying "No, this is the letter A. Say the letter 'A!'" There would be a long pause... Then the child would yell "F!"

"No..." I replied "This is the letter A, say 'A!'"

There was another long pause... The child would look at me with another blank stare after about 10 seconds of thinking. Then the child finally yelled, "Q!"

In the back of my head I'm thinking "Ok, your parents really messed up with you. And you really don't have a future, because myself and these other kids are giving you all of the answers. If you can't manage to understand that, then how the hell are you going to be able to cheat your way through high school? Cause you sure as hell aren't going to be able to think on your own to get the correct answers..."

I would also give this child simple instructions such as: "Go over and get this item for me." or "Ok, you just got tagged! Your it! Now go tag that person back!" Every response I would get would be a long pause, followed by a dull, blank stare. There really is no future for this child. All hope for humanity's future generations is lost. Because we are all going to be overrun by stupid people...

Should I battle the outcome of the inevitable future? Or just embrace it and become king of the water-heads?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Geek-Fu Online Store


Browse other personalized gifts from Zazzle.