Ad Banner

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Save the boobies!


Big or small lets save em' all! Lets face it. Video games nowadays are pretty violent, and in a beautiful way! Gifted, big breasted women are surrounding the gaming community! If you don't believe me, then go purchase Mortal Kombat this Tuesday at Best Buy or Lamestop. More and more people are trying to stop violent video games from being purchased by minors. Which isn't all a bad idea considering how parents will find any excuse in the world for easy censorship. "I'm too lazy to tell my kid why he can't play this game, so I'll just make society do it for me!" However, its starting to become so extreme that places are banning boob games from being sold to anyone at all!  Australia is a perfect example.

Australia has officially banned the new Mortal Kombat game from being purchased anywhere inside the country! As a fellow gamer, this concerns me. It makes me wonder how long it will really be until the U.S. starts seeing something similar... Or what if somebody decides they need to ban a video game if a females breast size surpasses a D-cup? O.o

I for one will not stand for this! I encourage everyone to give congress a big middle finger when it comes to banning violent/big boobed video games!  Please visit this URL if you would like to save the boobies! Save those beautiful boobies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Geek-Fu Online Store


Browse other personalized gifts from Zazzle.