Ad Banner

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Mass Void Rays!

Enemy Protoss: "Ok so heres what we're gonna' do. I'm gonna just build void rays, you guys do everything else. If I hit 200 supply cap, we win! Sound good?"

My Team: "Devin go scout."

Devin: "I don't want 2 dammit! You do it this time!"

Kris: "Ok Devin, be sure you build observers this time. So your base doesn't get nuked 4 times in a row..."

5 minutes into the game...


Devin: "Hey guys, I got a 6 gate! FUCK YOU ALL!"

10 more minutes later...

Enemy Team: "Alright lets take down Red (Devin)"


Enemy Protoss: "I got about 20 void rays is that enough?"

Enemy Team: "Don't worry about it, we already got his base."

My Team: "Devin, your base just got fucked..."


Devin: "How? My mini map didn't even show.... OH BALLS YEA IT DID!"


Enemy Protoss: "LEEEEERROOOOOOOOOOOY!!!!"

My Team: "Holy shit! Devin send your 1029832719 units from your 6 gate in!"


Devin: "I can't..."


My Team: "Why?!"

Devin: "Cause they got nuked..."

Why did I even buy this game?....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Geek-Fu Online Store


Browse other personalized gifts from Zazzle.