Ad Banner

Friday, April 8, 2011

WoW-a-holics Anonymous... SC2 Binge Incoming!

"Hello, my name is NerdRage."

"Hi NerdRage..."

"It's been about 2 months since my last raid."

**insert applause and nods of acceptance here**

Honestly, I'm not missing it for once! After all the countless hours, and all of the countless wipes. I'm finally done with WoW! Cataclysm was the icing on the cake; same game, same formula, different terrain... Just like the last 2 expansions...Over the past 4 years, I seemed to have outgrown the World of Warcraft.

But I cant be done with Blizzard, no! Blizzard just makes their games too damn perfect... As I was walking down the electronics section of Wally-World with my girlfriend Samantha, I passed the PC gaming aisle. I glanced over, saw Starcraft II, looked over at Sam, and then back at Starcraft II. I then said with a victorious roar, "I... am.... BUYING THIS!!!!" I've been playing for a little over a week now, and idk what the hell I was thinking. For one, I've always sucked at RTS. But I needed something to tide me over til Mortal Kombat comes out in a few weeks. And for two, when I played the original Starcraft, I only played the custom games. Which is WAY different. When I play this game, I understand what the Jews felt like when Hitler exterminated them... And I'm pretty sure a 10 year old kid is always beating me...

I hate this game, but I can't stop playing it... Damn you Blizzard...

I miss my Sega Genesis...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Geek-Fu Online Store


Browse other personalized gifts from Zazzle.