Ad Banner

Friday, May 6, 2011

Round 2! Xbox slim, is it worth it?

I had an original, 1st gen xbox360 that finally killed itself on monday. So I had to go out and get a replacement. I must say... It is pretty sexy! It is really quiet. Very nice not to have an xbox that sounds like a shop vac! The extra memory is nice too! My old one only had 10 gigs, as opposed to the 250 I have now. :) I dont have to worry about deleting old arcade games to get new ones.

The insides are better too! I shouldn't have to worry about the red ring of death on this one. Even tho I never had that problem on my old one. I also got a new controller at gamestop. It has an adjustable d-pad so I can make it work better for fighting games. The controller was expensive but should save me from putting holes in my drywall.

I'm typing from my android so I cant get too specific. But if u need a new xbox dont get ur old one repaired. Its more worth the money to buy a slim if u are out of warranty.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Geek-Fu Online Store


Browse other personalized gifts from Zazzle.