Ad Banner

Monday, May 2, 2011

Osama Red Ringed!


Whelp, it finally happened! Yes... What you hear is true... My Xbox is dead! While playing through the ladder as Sub-Zero I reach Shao Khan; as the match starts his first hit on me causes my Xbox to scramble its brains... Thus confirming the fact that Shao Khan is the cheapest boss in history! He has obtained the ability to merge realms using my Xbox as a portal. Let it be known that this is the first time that Mortal Kombat has committed a fatality on a gaming system...

Frustrated after my Xbox red ringed, I turn on the television only to find out that at the exact time my Xbox had died was the same time that, officially, Osama Bin Laden had been pronounced dead! 10:45 pm. EST. The greatest news was that he was shot "at least once in the head" according to CNN, by a small US sting operation taking place in Pakistan and NO AMERICANS WERE HARMED during this firefight! FLAWLESS VICTORY! The national anthem was played outside my apartment complex, as drunken hillbillies chanted "U.S.A.!" I joined them in the chanting. Only I was not chanting "U.S.A." I was chanting FATALITY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Geek-Fu Online Store


Browse other personalized gifts from Zazzle.